Food Pantry Volunteer Training Feb. 10
We are looking to expand our food pantry services and need volunteers to assist on Saturday mornings. If you are interested in volunteering in our client choice food pantry, we will hold a training day on February 10 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
We need courteous, skilled, and devoted volunteers to help our neighbors navigate our food pantry services and provide helpful support. Each volunteer will receive training and will be expected to maintain a schedule of at least two Saturdays per month.
Possible duties of a volunteer include the following:
- Answer phones and assist clients as they check in
- Assist with logging information into the computer database management system Oasis
- Clean pantry to create a safe, welcoming space
- Prep bags/boxes for clients to place selected food
- Welcome clients to the pantry and provide excellent customer service
- Guide clients through the choice pantry
- Assist in restocking shelves and keeping food organized
If you are interested please contact Adam Seeley at 404-525- 5948 or send an email to