Lokey Help Center Address
Lokey Help Center
27 Haygood Ave SW
Atlanta, GA 30315
Lokey Help Center Hours
Monday 9:30am to 3pm
Tuesday 9am to 3pm
Wednesday 9am to 3pm
Thursday 9am to 3pm
Friday 9am to 2pm
We offer services to our neighbors based on their primary residence
All Zip Codes
Available Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
The Social Security Disability Insurance program pays monthly benefits to individuals who have become disabled before reaching retirement age and are unable to work.
- Available Tuesdays and Thursdays
Emmaus House believes it is crucial to bring community members together. Each month, Emmaus House holds a dinner where approximately 200 parents and youth engage with one another over a delicious and nutritious meal.
30310, 30312, 30315 Zip Codes
Georgia ID Vouchers
A state ID is necessary for taking care of basic needs, such as access to housing, medical insurance, applying for jobs, and food stamps.
- The client must be homeless or have no income, and must be 18 years or older.
- Clients must bring in original birth certificate, original social security card, and two proofs of residence with their name on them.
- IDs are provided through Georgia’s Department of Drivers Services.
- Limit one per lifetime.
Medical Crisis Assistance
- Requires proof of residence and proof of Income
30315 Zip Code
Rent & Utility Crisis Assistance
- Utility assistance available from December–February and June–August.
- Must have a current lease or mortgage in your name and paid three full months of rent or mortgage.
- Currently employed, or have been employed within the past 12 months, or be unable to work because of age or disability.
- Documented emergency within the last 12 months. Ex.: illness or death in family, reduction in work hours or loss of job, accident or victim of crime, natural disaster or domestic violence.
Furniture Bank of Metro Atlanta
Through a partnership with FBMA, Emmaus House provides gently-used furniture collected from the community to individuals and families moving out of homelessness, escaping domestic violence, or struggling to make ends meet.
- New lease or Deed (6 months)
- Social Security Cards for each member in the household
- Homeless verification letter.
- Non-30315 residents may be referred but will need to provide a $100 money order.
Using a client-choice model, Emmaus House offers a great variety of food, such as dairy items, meat, and produce, allowing participants to choose the groceries they need.
- Proof of residence
- 10 households every Thursday